Comcast Business Products and Services:
Comcast Business' enterprise products and services portfolio include Secure Network Solutions, ActiveCore® Networking, Cloud Solutions, Data Networking, Managed Services and Unified Communications. Please see below for products/services offered:
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Over-the-top (OTT) service
- Universal customer premises equipment (uCPE) can combine with Comcast-provided and customer-provided underlay.
SD-WAN network safeguarding solutions:
- Built-in Layer 3/4 Stateful Firewall
- Monitoring and reporting
- Network segmentation
- Support for advanced third-party security solutions like CPE native, VNFs and the Cloud
- Comcast Business Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Internet
Comcast Business also offer end-to-end Advanced SD-WAN Management Services.
- Dynamic policy creation to direct traffic over the optimal path.
- Automatic failover.
Optional Advanced Security
- Unified Security by Versa Networks is a software-based security solution.
- Unified Secure Access by Palo Alto Networks is a cloud-based security solution.
- Both solutions are available with Advanced SD-WAN.
Centralized network management
- Make changes across multiple sites
- Create router policy templates for sharing policies across multiple sites enabling changes to be remotely pushed to all of them simultaneously.
- Run networks and applications locally.
- Monitor network performance via desktop, mobile, or voice-activated device.
- Connect via low-cost per megabit broadband.
- Bandwidth aggregation.
- Single rate for SD-WAN service per site.
- Allow up to 4 underlays.
- 4G LTE backup.
- Delivered via universal customer premises equipment (uCPE).
- Integration of multi-vendor technologies.
Reporting and analytics
- Obtain greater network visibility with detailed reporting.
- Application intelligence and predictive analytics
- Traffic encrypted VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Stateful firewall
Source: Comcast Business, (2022).
Managed Router and Firewall:
- Available over Comcast Business fiber or coax connectivity
- Handles a variety of protocols
- Includes stateful firewall
- Ethernet Network Services
- Ethernet Private Line
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line
- Ethernet Dedicated Internet
- Cell Backhaul
- Business Internet
- Comcast Business VoiceEdge™
- SIP Trunks
- PRI Trunks
- Comcast Business Security Edge™
- DDoS Mitigation
- Managed Security
- Managed Connectivity
- Managed WiFi
- Managed Routers
- Managed Security
- Managed Voice
- Managed Business Continuity
- IT Deployment Services
Secure Network Solutions (SASE):
- Connectivity, network management, and integrated advanced security solutions powered by ActiveCore®
- Direct2Cloud - Private Layer 2 connections with leveraging 600+ data centers throughout the US with direct and secure connectivity to cloud service providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Business TV Solutions: