Who are the top 10 Managed Security Service Providers?
- AlertLogic - focus on MDR (Managed Detection and Response)
- Cato Networks - One of the first SD WAN and SASE vendors offering global private backbone connectivity.
- Lumen - Large service provider with significant underlay connectivity and managed security.
- Trustwave - offering Cybersecurity for multi-cloud environments.
- Verizon - recognised for their global IP backbone CDN and managed services.
- Palo Alto - traditional security vendor offering SASE security.
- Cisco - largest WAN edge vendor with massive global presence.
- FireEye - advanced threat protection and response.
- Open Systems - SD WAN and SASE options in one consolidated WAN edge device.
Managed security can be purchased via traditional large MSP's, vendors or a specialist integrator.