Who are the top-rated Global SD WAN providers and vendors?
Masergy, Lumen and Verizon rank among the top-rated network services providers offering managed SD WAN solutions from leading SD WAN vendors on a global scale. Masergy's MPLS and Internet backbone extends to 18 countries, enabling customers to implement SD WAN solutions from HPE Aruba and Fortinet via Masergy-provisioned circuits or a BYONetwork model. Masergy integrates with major cloud services providers in 45 cities.
Lumen and Verizon are Tier 1 network services providers with worldwide coverage, offering managed SD WAN solutions from Versa Networks, Cisco Meraki and Cisco Viptela, with additional support for Fortinet and HPE Aruba from Verizon and VMware from Lumen. Both providers also offer connectivity to major cloud services providers in multiple cities, enabling customers' cloud journeys.
Among the top-rated SD WAN vendors are Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks and Versa Networks, serving customers worldwide. Fortinet's FortiGate Secure SD WAN gateways come in physical, virtual and cloud form factors, extending customers' networks to the cloud through IPsec tunnels and direct connections via Equinix co-location facilities. The cloud offering is available in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Alibaba Cloud, VMware Cloud and Oracle Cloud.
Palo Alto Networks' Prisma SD WAN Instant-On Network (ION) gateways come in physical and virtual form factors, enabling secure customer connectivity to the cloud through IPSec tunnels and software-based ION gateways deployed in AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure. As a Microsoft 365 Networking Partner, Palo Alto Networks' SD WAN solution can help customers optimize access to Microsoft 365 applications.
Versa Networks offers its Secure SD WAN solution mainly through managed service providers. The product is available as an on-premises branch solution, connecting customers' branch networks to the cloud via IPsec tunnels and direct connections over LTE, MPLS, or Internet transports. The product is also available as managed service hosted in AWS, Versa PoPs, or Equinix co-location facilities, with express connections and network on-ramp access to multiple cloud environments.
Who are the top-rated Global SD WAN-as-a-service providers?
According to Netify and Gartner Peer Insights, the top-rated SD WAN-as-a-service providers include Cato Networks, Aryaka, VMware and Versa Networks.
Aryaka is highly rated in product capabilities, sales experience and is supported by North American, EMEA and APAC customers, highlighting easy and quick site deployment and scalability. Similar to Aryaka, VMware also received top marks in product capabilities, with customers highlighting deployment flexibility and low administrative overhead as positives.
Versa Networks receives positive reviews in product capabilities and sales experience categories. Versa customers emphazise cost-effectiveness, flexibility, ease of deployment, suitability for small, mid-sized and large enterprises and a complete security stack as top-rated features.
Cato Networks is also highly rated by customers, with cost-effectiveness, ease of use, excellent support and solid security features at the top of the customers' list.
Who is the best Global SD WAN provider?
Cato operates globally with a private backbone spanning over 65 PoPs, addressing customers' needs across all industry verticals and over 1000 enterprise customers. Cato's architecture consists of edge devices connecting to cloud PoPs via encrypted tunnels, enabling customers to augment and ultimately replace MPLS networks.
Cato cloud PoPs consist of cloud-native software running on commodity hardware where all networking and security functions are performed, enabling the rapid commissioning of new PoPs to cover more locations and serve more customers. Cato PoPs guarantee 99.999% uptime SLA, with 24x7x365 global NOC and SOC services.
Cato Networks' SD WAN offers a complete single-vendor cloud-delivered feature set, including cloud, WAN and global route optimization, self-healing, NGFW, SWG, advanced threat prevention and cloud and mobile security.
What are SD WAN services?
An SD WAN managed service is outsourcing deployment, operation, management and support of SD WAN networks to Network Services Providers (NSPs), such as Verizon, Lumen, or GTT. In a managed SD WAN model, the service provider is responsible for providing network transport services and connecting customers' enterprise networks to the provider's network and cloud environments, guaranteeing specific network service and performance levels. On the contrary, an SD WAN Do-It-Yourself (DIY) model requires customers to purchase SD WAN products directly from a vendor or reseller. In this model, the customer is responsible for all aspects of the solution, from deployment to maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and support.
Regardless of the management model, SD WAN products generally deliver the following capabilities:
- Application recognition with policy configuration, enabling optimal path selection based on application performance and latency requirements
- Support for multiple carrier transports (i.e., MPLS, Internet, 4G/LTE) with dynamic path selection to increase application performance
- Branch office gateway zero-touch deployment, allowing customers to commission new sites with minimal effort
- Centralized management and orchestration
- Application performance visibility and reporting
- Basic security capabilities embedded in branch office gateways or delivered as a cloud service
- WAN and SaaS application optimization
- Cloud onramp for simplified cloud access, generally through cloud gateways available in the major cloud providers
What do SD WAN providers look for?
SD WAN providers generally look to incorporate core SD WAN capabilities with optional features to stand out from the competition. Core SD WAN capabilities cover typically:
- Orchestration: orchestration is often available as an on-premises appliance (virtual or physical) or delivered as-a-service from the cloud, enabling customers to manage multiple sites and devices from a unified platform. Other critical capabilities of an orchestration layer include reporting, visibility and zero-touch deployment of edge devices.
- Application performance: guaranteeing a certain level of performance is an essential element of a reliable SD WAN solution. Vendors use a combination of technologies to increase application performance over low-cost, residential-grade circuits, including dynamic application-aware path selection and channel bonding across multiple transport circuits for increased bandwidth, quality of service and quality of experience and optimized connectivity to major cloud and SaaS providers.
- Security: aggregating security capabilities into a single-vendor, unified platform is compelling. With more companies looking to adopt SASE architectures, vendors are starting to offer a complete security feature set, either natively or through integration with technology partners, including SWG, NGFW, ZTNA and CASB.
Who is the Global market leader in SD WAN?
According to Gartner, the following vendors are market leaders in SD WAN:
- Fortinet, offering FortiGate Secure SD WAN product
- VMware, with VMware SD WAN
- Versa Networks, offering Versa Operating System (VOS) delivered as a service or embedded in third-party hardware
- Palo Alto Networks, offering Prisma SD WAN with Instant-On Network (ION) gateways
- Cisco, including Cisco SD WAN Viptela and Cisco SD WAN Meraki
- HPE Aruba, offering Aruba EdgeConnect SD WAN Edge Platform (Silver Peak) and Aruba SD-Branch
How to migrate from MPLS to SD WAN?
Companies should consider several factors before migrating from MPLS to SD WAN, including:
- Transport network selection and procurement: companies should select the most appropriate last mile and middle mile transport networks based on latency, service availability, cost and application performance requirements for each site category, procuring the services directly from carriers and IPS or through a service provider.
- SD-Branch office security model: SD WAN eliminates Internet and cloud application traffic backhaul, allowing direct access to the Internet and cloud from branch offices. Therefore, companies should decide whether to deploy a complete security stack at each branch office or centralize security services through a cloud-delivered platform.
- Cloud access requirements: Companies should evaluate vendor support across multiple clouds, either through cloud-based SD WAN gateways, cloud PoPs, encrypted tunnels, direct peering connections via co-location facilities, or similar connectivity methods.
- Management model: companies will need to choose the most suitable SD WAN management model, including DIY, fully managed, or co-managed (or hybrid)
- Pilot phase: by conducting a pilot with a few locations, companies can validate the solution's capabilities and vendor's claims
Upon selecting an SD WAN vendor or service provider, companies should develop a cut-over plan that includes:
- Equipment staging and configuration
- Partial rollout and turn-up of a few non-critical locations to minimize unexpected issues
- End-to-end testing, including performance, availability and security
- Full rollout and turn-up of remaining sites
- MPLS turn-down after running both solutions in parallel for some time to ensure no incompatibilities exist
What is the difference between SD WAN vendors and Managed SD WAN providers?
The main difference between SD WAN vendors and managed SD WAN providers is the degree of direct interaction with the customer. SD WAN vendors generally develop SD WAN technologies that they sell through authorized channel partners, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), resellers, integrators, or direct to consumers. Conversely, managed SD WAN providers offer end-to-end, hands-free management of SD WAN vendor technologies, including networking and security policies, the underlay, overlay and edge devices, allowing customers to outsource all aspects of network operations and services to a third party. However, a third category of providers offers a fully managed native SD WAN solution. Vendors in this category include Aryaka, Open Systems, VMware and Cato Networks.
Who are the top-rated UK SD WAN providers and vendors?
Among the top-rated UK SD WAN providers are:
- BT Business
- Virgin Media
Top/Best UK SD WAN Providers and Vendors
|Best UK SD WAN Vendor or Provider||SD WAN capability||SD WAN Pros and Cons|
|BT Business||BT's network extends to 198 countries, with an Internet backbone and cloud connectivity to 8 major cloud providers. BT offers fully-managed SD WAN solutions from top-tier vendors, including Palo Alto, Versa, Nuage Networks, Cisco Viptela, Cisco Meraki and VMware.||BT is one of the best known UK brands with one of highest performing IP networks available globally and within the UK. Managed services are offered with tiered flexible service levels.|
|Colt||Colt's Internet networks for SD WAN serve 32 and 28 countries, respectively. Like BT, Colt's SD WAN services are fully-managed, offering solutions from Versa.||Colt offer extensive network options for their on-net customers but also for any customer within reach of their network. Pricing is good with a focus on Versa Networks as their predominant UK SD WAN solution offering.|
|Fortinet||Strong, high performing SASE security solution with good UK SD WAN capability. Fortinet is served by a strong UK partner and integrator network.||Fortinet offer good all round capability across all sectors from retail to finance. There is a need to carefully evaluate how to interact with Fortinet as their partner capability is varied.|
|Virgin Media||Virgin are a UK provider of low cost UK connectivity underlay with managed services from Versa Networks. ||Virgin is generally a good option for UK businesses but their customer service experience can be varied.|
|Expereo||European service provider capable of offering aggregated SD WAN Internet underlay on a global basis with support for managed Meraki and Viptela.||The Expereo brand is not as well known when compared to other SD WAN providers. Managed services are flexible and underlay is generally a low cost.|
Who are the top-rated US SD WAN providers and vendors?
Among the top-rated US SD WAN providers and vendors are:
- Palo Alto Networks
Aryaka is a US-based company headquartered in San Mateo, California, serving customers across many industry verticals, including manufacturing, technology, retail, e-commerce, finance, healthcare and professional services. The company has 9 points of presence in the US, all with direct peering to popular SaaS providers, such as Salesforce, Google G-suite and RingCentral and 6 with direct connections to major cloud providers.
Fortinet and Palo Alto are headquartered in California and serve customers across all industry verticals. Both vendors were recognized in the Gartner Peer Insights "Voice of the Customer" report published in 2022. Fortinet sells its SD WAN solution exclusively through channel partners, with a partner network of 44 US-based resellers and MSPs. Palo Alto Networks offers its SD WAN solution as a managed service through other US-based service providers, including AT&T and Globalgig.
Who are the top-rated SD WAN providers and vendors in Canada?
Among the top-rated SD WAN providers and vendors in Canada are:
Aryaka has a single point of presence in Toronto, Canada, with 9 neighboring points of presence in the US, all with direct peering to popular SaaS providers, such as Salesforce, Google G-suite and RingCentral and 6 with direct connections to major cloud providers.
Fortinet and Palo Alto were recognized in the Gartner Peer Insights "Voice of the Customer" report published in 2022 for the North American region. Fortinet partners with 6 resellers, integrators and managed services providers in Canada to deliver managed SD WAN solutions. Palo Alto Networks offers its SD WAN solution as a managed service through US-based service providers, including AT&T and Globalgig.
Who are the top-rated SD WAN providers and vendors in Europe?
Among the top-rated UK SD WAN vendors and providers are:
- Deutsche Telekom
Aryaka has 5 points of presence in Europe, including London, Amsterdam, Dublin, Paris and Frankfurt, 3 with peer links to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, Oracle Cloud, Microsoft 365 and Google G-suite. The company offers connectivity across and into the European Union to comply with and stay ahead of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Deutsche Telekom is a Tier 1 telecommunications provider based in Germany, with extensive coverage in Europe. The company offers managed SD-WAN solutions from Cisco Viptela, Juniper Networks, Cisco Meraki, HPE Aruba, Fortinet, VMware, Aryaka and Versa Networks over its MPLS and Internet backbones that reach 54 and 30 countries, respectively.
Colt has over 500 data centers across 48 European cities, making it an excellent candidate for companies with heavy connectivity requirements within Europe seeking managed SD WAN services.
Who are the top-rated managed SD WAN providers?
Among the top-rated managed SD WAN providers are:
- Aryaka: offers fully managed SD WAN services, including the underlay, with a single point of contact
- BT Business: offers fully managed SD WAN from Meraki and Cisco, including project management, operations and monitoring
- Cato Networks: offers SD WAN-as-a-service with hands-free management, including making changes to network and security policies
- Colt: offers managed SD WAN through authorized partners
- GTT: offers fully-managed SD WAN and DIY SD WAN with GTT-managed circuits
- Lumen: offers a fully managed SD WAN solution through authorized channel partners and system integrators
- Masergy: offers fully managed SD WAN with NOC and SOC services in three continents
- Open Systems: offers fully managed SD WAN with three service tiers, including Business, Enterprise and Enterprise+
- Versa: offers managed SD WAN through Managed Services Providers (MSPs)
- VMware (VeloCloud): offers fully managed SD WAN through authorized Managed Services Providers (MSPs)
Which providers and vendors offer low-cost SD WAN solutions?
Among the SD WAN vendors offering low-cost solutions are:
- Cisco Meraki
- Versa Networks
Cisco Meraki is an ideal solution for small to midsized WANs connecting a relatively large number of small branch offices, for example, restaurants, service stations, stores and offices. Customers highly rated the solution across customer experience and product capabilities categories. While the solution may be cost-effective for relatively simple WAN deployments, it may not be suited for complex needs requiring more flexibility and advanced capabilities. Additionally, the product ships with some features disabled by default, requiring customers to submit support tickets to enable the desired capabilities.
Versa Networks offers two SD WAN solutions: VOS and Titan. Versa VOS is available for commodity hardware and the Versa Branch Cloud Service Gateways and it's best suited for large global WANs with cloud connectivity and heavy security requirements. While Versa's customers highly rate Versa VOS, some highlight issues related to scalability, bugs and complex upgrades.
Peplink focuses on the mobility market in niche areas such as maritime, transportation and robotics. The company's products have received top reviews from customers across customer experience and product capabilities categories.
Which providers and vendors offer global SD WAN?
SD WAN vendors operating globally with 24x7x365 "follow-the-sun" support include:
- Palo Alto
- HPE Aruba
SD WAN service providers, including providers of SD WAN technology from top-tier vendors and companies offering SD WAN-as-a-service, include:
- Cato Networks
Aryaka's backbone extends globally, with approximately 40 points of presence distributed across 6 continents and 24x7x365 support with support centers and offices in 5 countries. Cato Networks also has a global reach, offering 65+ cloud PoPs within its private backbone. The company provides international 24x7x365 support, with service centers in USA, UK, Israel and Singapore. Similarly, VMware's backbone comprises over 100+ PoPs distributed globally, with global 24x7x365 technical support for Severity 1 issues.
GTT's Tier 1 network backbone covers 6 continents, with a higher concentration of PoPs in Europe and North America and support offices in the US and Brazil.
Verizon's MPLS and Internet backbones expand 61 and 35 countries, respectively. The company manages SD WAN networks in 150 countries, with global 24x7x365 support.
Who are the 10 top-rated SD WAN companies?
According to Gartner Peer Insights "Voice of the Customer": WAN Edge Infrastructure 2022 report, the following vendors received the highest ratings from customers, particularly in the product capabilities category:
- Palo Alto Networks
On the service provider side, the following names received the highest ratings by customers:
- Tata Communications
Masergy, Lumen, AT&T, Tata and Verizon received top ratings for managed SD-WAN in North America, APAC and EMEA, with Tata Communications leading the race in overall services capabilities.
How to compare SD WAN devices from multiple vendors?
When evaluating and comparing SD WAN vendors and providers, some of the key aspects to consider are:
- Support for application-aware, packet or session-based, path selection, channel bonding across multiple transport types and VPNs, quality of service, quality of experience and WAN optimization
- SD WAN architecture, including device form factors, Internet and cloud access breakouts at the branch office, hosted PoPs, cloud-based SD WAN gateways
- Management, orchestration and analytics
- Any networking and security capabilities that may not be included in core packages, requiring purchasing and add-ons
- Transport agnostic or support for multiple transport types
- Service chaining or integration with third-party technology providers
- SaaS traffic acceleration via direct peering with major cloud and SaaS providers
- For SD WAN-as-a-service, geographical coverage with the option to choose the storage location
- Roadmap to SASE
- Degree of integration with existing infrastructure
- Pricing and support model
In place of selecting a single, "all-in-one" SD WAN vendor or provider, customers may choose to create a custom-built SD WAN architecture overlaying a virtual WAN on top of existing network infrastructure from multiple vendors. With this approach, customers are responsible for managing all aspects of the solution, including ongoing monitoring of the SD WAN and the underlying network. While this approach gives customers increased control over their network, it requires significant internal IT resources with deep networking and security knowledge to design, deploy and manage the solution, with increased turnaround times to deploy new and change existing sites. Additionally, customers may create unforeseen compatibility issues by using multiple vendor devices, potentially resulting in suboptimal results or un-flexible deployments.
How many SD WAN vendors are there?
At the time of this writing, there are approximately 50 vendors providing viable solutions in the SD WAN market:
- Adaptiv Networks
- Appex Networks
- Big NEtworks
- Bigleaf Networks
- Cato Networks
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Viptela
- COS Grid
- flexiWAN (opensource)
- GFI Software
- Lavelle Networks
- Mashroom Networks
- NTT Global Networks
- Nuage Networks
- Open Systems
- Palo Alto Networks
- Transaction Network Services (TNS)
- Zayo SD-WAN
Why use SD WAN?
SD WAN enables businesses to connect users to on-premises and cloud-based applications through flexible virtual WANs that overlay any private or public backbones, such as MPLS, Internet, 4G LTE/5G, or broadband. With SD WAN, businesses can commission branch offices much more quickly than traditional networks by eliminating the long lead times required to deliver carrier circuits and enabling central management, orchestration and zero-touch deployment of gateways. Furthermore, SD WAN allows businesses to realize better application performance, predictability and network availability through application-aware routing policies, traffic prioritization and dynamic path selection.
In general, businesses that migrate to SD WAN from traditional hub-and-spoke networks can realize the following benefits:
- An overall lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by eliminating costly data circuits (i.e., MPLS, point-to-point) and reducing site turn-up lead times. The cost benefits may be higher for businesses shifting to SD WAN-as-a-service, significantly reducing or eliminating hardware costs.
- Enhanced security at the edge, either by embedding security capabilities into branch office gateways or integrating with a cloud-delivered security stack
- Simplified access to cloud applications, including IaaS and SaaS, through cloud gateways available in the major public cloud marketplaces, direct peering via co-location facilities and encrypted tunnels.
Why is SD WAN important?
Businesses' data access needs have changed dramatically since the inception of conventional WANs. With cloud adoption and remote working at an all-time high, coupled with the prevalence of low-cost, high-performance end-user devices, businesses demand quicker access to internal and cloud applications from any location and device without sacrificing performance. The traditional hub-and-spoke network architecture, which connects branch offices to data centers via private backbones, backhauling Internet and cloud-based traffic to a hub site, no longer meets modern-day technological needs at reasonable costs. Many companies attempt to alleviate application performance issues arising from increased cloud usage by delivering direct Internet access to branch offices. But doing so comes at the expense of potentially exposing users to Internet-borne threats or the additional capital investment in expensive security hardware for every branch office. While traditional WAN networks will continue to meet distinctive communication needs across specific industry sectors, SD WAN can help organizations deliver more predictable, flexible, secure and cost-effective user access to applications, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Which SD WAN vendors compete with each other?
In general, the following vendors are direct competitors based on available deployment types, management, management models, capabilities, and form factors:
- Cato Networks, Aryaka, Open Systems, VMware, Citrix
- Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco Viptela, Juniper, Barracuda, VMware, Versa, Citrix
- Lumen, Expereo, Verizon, GTT, Masergy
Cato Networks, Aryaka, Citrix and Open systems offer global SD WAN-as-a-service with multiple geographically distributed PoPs, with a complete, single-vendor security stack delivered from the cloud.
Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco Viptela, Juniper, Barracuda, VMware and Versa are edge-based solutions offering physical, virtual and cloud form factors with comparable networking and security capabilities.
Lumen, Expereo, Verizon, GTT and Masergy are large network services and telecommunications providers offering managed SD WAN solutions from top-tier SD WAN vendors globally.
Who are the top-rated SD WAN cloud providers?
Top-rated SD WAN cloud providers include Aryaka, Cato Networks, Barracuda, VMware, Versa Networks and Palo Alto.
Aryaka's SD WAN solution is built on a multi-cloud PoP-based architecture with direct peering to major cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud. Cato Networks' SD WAN product, part of Cato SASE, is a cloud-native service with over 70 cloud PoPs, enabling integration with AWS and Microsoft Azure via IPsec tunnels and Cato vSocket. Barracuda Networks' SD WAN solution offers cloud-based SD WAN gateways (CloudGen WAN) available in AWS and GCP. The solution leverages the Microsoft Global Network as its primary backbone, integrating well with Microsoft Azure. Versa Networks' VOS is cloud-native and multi-tenant, available in AWS Marketplace. The solution also integrates with GCP and Microsoft Azure through encrypted tunnels. VMware's VeloCloud SD WAN also offers cloud-native PoPs in AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure. Palo Alto Networks' SD WAN Instant-On Network (ION) appliances are available in virtual form factor in GCP, AWS and Microsoft Azure.
How do I download a list of SD WAN providers and vendors?
Netify provides a list of SD WAN providers and vendors here.
Who are the top-rated SD WAN suppliers?
The top-rated suppliers of SD WAN managed services include:
- Tata Communications
- Cato Networks
- British Telecom (BT)
- Orange Business Services
Which hybrid WAN providers offer SD WAN?
Vendors providing global corporate hybrid WAN transport and SD WAN solutions include GTT, Verizon and Lumen. GTT and Verizon operate Tier 1 IP networks, connecting customers' sites via MPLS, VPLS/VLL and point-to-point leased lines. Additionally, GTT and Verizon offer managed SD WAN services from leading vendors, including:
- Verizon: Versa, Cisco Viptela, Cisco Meraki, HPE Aruba (Silver Peak), Fortinet
- GTT: HPE Aruba (Silver Peak), VMware, and Fortinet.
Lumen operates a Tier 1 global WAN network with coverage across 6 continents. The company connects customers' networks via VPLS, MPLS and point-to-point private lines, with managed SD WAN service offerings from top vendors, including VMware, Versa Networks, Cisco Meraki and Cisco Viptela.
What problems does SD WAN solve?
SD WAN solves many problems stemming from the incompatibility of conventional WAN networks with modern-day technological needs, among which are:
- Eliminates the need to connect geographically distributed branch office networks through expensive and high-lead-times and private backbones, by overlaying a virtual WAN over any available transport network instead. With low-cost, high-bandwidth circuits, companies can realize significant cost savings while improving application performance.
- Improves network availability and redundancy through multiple active carrier links, with optimal path selection across different transport types based on application traffic type
- Simplifies branch office access through globally dispersed cloud-based SD WAN gateways or PoPs, with added branch office security delivered from the cloud
- Accelerates cloud adoption and migration by connecting branch offices to cloud-based SD WAN gateways in the major cloud service providers
What to look for in SD WAN?
With so many vendor solutions and products crowding the SD WAN market space, differentiating between vendor solutions could prove a challenging task. While most reputable vendors will support core SD WAN capabilities, evaluating and comparing vendor solutions for the following set of capabilities could help narrow down the selection process:
- Automation and orchestration: ability to automate deployments and site re-configurations, steer application traffic to better-performing links based to ensure optimal application performance and application definition updates, managing all aspects of the solution from a single unified platform, preferably delivered as a SaaS application.
- Transport agnostic: ability to use any available transport, particularly low-cost circuits at the branch office, with automatic and instantaneous failover without sacrificing application performance and availability.
- Cloud capabilities: support for cloud SD WAN gateways or PoPs in the major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), geographically distributed for maximum coverage and easy cloud access regardless of the location.
- Integration with third-party technology vendors: ability to integrate with top-tier network and security vendors to avoid vendor lock-in and leverage any existing investments in technology products or services
- Security: ability to offer a complete security stack extended to the branch office or delivered as a service from the cloud
- Support: ability to provide 24x7x365, "follow-the-sun" support covering the overlay, underlay and hardware.
How to find your best-fit SD WAN vendor or provider?
Use this free online quick assessment to find your top 3 match across vendors and managed service providers including Gartner leaders, niche players and startups.
Is there a top 10 guide to SD WAN vendors and providers?
There are 2 guides to SD WAN and SASE/SSE cybersecurity which can be found here.
How can your business research the SD WAN vendor and provider market?
You can view over 100 leading vendors and managed service providers by using the Netify marketplace.
How do you Compare the SD WAN Market now across 100+ vendors and managed service providers?
Use the Netify free SD WAN Compare the Market assessment tool here to create your own vendor or managed provider shortlist.
Is there a top 10 guide and list of SD WAN vendors and managed providers?
We've created one of the most comprehensive top 10 SD WAN provider and vendor lists which can be viewed here